Saturday, May 15, 2010

between cat and chiki

I saw this tiny cutie kitty on my way to tokema, and I couldn't helped myself to not flirt her. "Miauww..", then she woke from her slept giving me her best smile.

I's out from the store bringing two chiki balls, you know, that I decided to spend a minute with the kitty I saw. I sat behind her sleeping and start to ate chiki. She woke up and wanted it. "I could give you everything kitty, take this", she ate it like a very starve girl. "Ooh poor you", then I emptied that chiki with her, she ate one ball, I ate five.

I was going to leave when this two cats came to me. So those are three now! Me like an old hag with her cats. Then I started to give those three cutie chiki balls to eat. FYI, i didn't even ate a single ball from the second pack. -_-''

No comments: